Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution
Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution Benefits & Features
- Saline solution for rinsing
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Thimerosal free/Sorbic acid-free
- Loosens debris, removes and protects against deposit build-ups
- Able to dilute enzymatic cleaning tablets and can be used after chemical and hydrogen peroxide disinfecting
- Rinsing your lenses (after disinfecting with a separate cleaner)
- Diluting enzyme tablets
- Sensitive eyes
Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution works in sync with your eyes’ tears to keep your contact lenses free from bacteria, protein and other irritants. Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution leaves your lenses soft and comfortable to wear the next day.
Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution is a quality solution to rinse your lenses with after appropriate cleaning and disinfecting. This saline solution can be added to your lens care routine after you’ve cleaned and disinfected your lenses with a separate contact lens solution. The gentle formula makes this solution particularly effective for those with sensitive eyes or who frequently suffer from dry eyes and actively works to maintain moisture within your lenses.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Brand||Bausch & Lomb|
|Ingredients||A sterile, isotonic buffered solution that contains: Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Preserved with: DYMED (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.00003%, Disodium Edetate.|
|Pack Size||1 x 500ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
Rinsing After Cleaning
- After cleaning, rinse lenses thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution by holding the lens between the forefinger and thumb or placing it in the palm of the hand. Direct a steady stream of Solution onto each side of the lens for 5 seconds, or until all traces of the cleaner are removed.
Rinsing After Chemical Disinfection (Including hydrogen peroxide systems)
1. Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses as directed by your eye care practitioner.
2. Before inserting your lenses, rinse them thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution.
3. Lenses that are chemically disinfected may absorb ingredients from the disinfecting solution which may cause irritation to the eye. A 20 second rinse may reduce the potential for irritation.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to rinse eyes with saline solution?
Yes, it is safe to rinse your eyes with saline solution. This gentle solution can be used to clear away debris from the eye.
Is saline solution OK for contacts?
Saline should be used to rinse your contact lenses only. Saline cannot disinfect your lenses and it should never be used to store your lenses.
Our optician recommends Lens Plus Solution Value Pack as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution is a gentle formula that can rinse your contact lenses after cleaning.