Boston Simplus Benefits & Features
- Multi-purpose contact lens solution for RGP/hard contact lenses
- Clean, stores and conditions lenses
- Lubricates lenses for long-lasting comfort
- Effectively kills bacteria and deposits
- Includes one contact lens case
- Hard or rigid gas permeable contact lens wearers
- Those after a rub and rinse routine in the morning as opposed to night-time
- A highly effective multi-purpose solution
Boston Simplus Multi-Action solution effectively cleans, disinfects, conditions, stores and cushions all rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses. The multi-purpose solution performs the jobs of multiple products, alleviating the need for you to purchase different products at once.
Perfectly formulated by Bausch & Lomb, Boston Simplus solution makes sure that you enjoy long-lasting comfort from your contact lenses by lubricating and conditioning them during storing, so you can enjoy complete comfort whilst wearing them without the threat of dry eye. Office workers and regular commuters will appreciate the importance of this, as eyes are kept feeling moist and comfortable in even the most stressful of conditions.
Have confidence when wearing your contact lenses when you use Boston Simplus, an exceptional contact lens solution that destroys any bacteria or protein deposits on the lens after a day’s wear, leaving them clean and fresh to wear the next day.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Ingredients||A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).|
|Pack Size||120ml bottle|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Place the lenses in the lens case and fill with Boston Simplus solution.
- Soak overnight or for at least 4 hours and discard solution from the lens case after each use.
- Remove lenses from the lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action solution in the palm of your hand for 20 seconds.
- Finally, rinse the lenses with a steady stream of the solution for 5 seconds and they’re ready to insert.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use Boston Simplus with soft contact lenses?
No, you cannot. The solution must only be used with hard or rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
Boston Simplus is the perfect all-in-one contact lens solution for your hard, rigid gas permeable contact lenses.