Feel Good Contact Lens Case Benefits & Features
- For use with all types of contact lenses
- Flat pack style
- Marked R for your right eye lens
- Travel friendly
- Two weekly or monthly contact lens wearers
- Anyone who needs to store their lenses overnight or carry an extra pair
- Those after a durable lens case
Alternative to Feel Good Contact Lens Case
The Barrel Contact Lens Case is a similar alternative.
The Feel Good Contact Lens Case is the ideal addition to your contact lens cleaning routine. Compatible with all types of solutions, including a multi-purpose contact lens solution, this handy contact lens case will suit all your lens cleaning requirements.
Whether you need to store your yearly, two weekly or monthly contact lenses, the Feel Good Contact Lens Case is the perfect accessory to complete your cleaning needs. You can even use the lens case to rinse your contact lenses with saline solution. Why not choose to stock up with the Feel Good Contact Lens Case Triple Pack?
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Feel Good Contacts|
|Brand||Feel Good Contacts|
|Pack Size||x 1|
Do not rinse with water.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Make sure to clean your Feel Good Contact Lens Case before and after every use by rinsing it with fresh solution to make sure no old solution remains.
- Simply fill up the case with fresh solution and put in your pre-cleaned contact lenses for storage.
- Leave them overnight to soak in the lens case to ensure all dirt and any deposits gathered over the day are cleaned from the lens surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you use a contact lens case?
You should replace your contact lens case every three months.
The Feel Good Contact Lens Case is a handy eye care accessory to store your contact lenses in.