1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism
- Daily toric lens ideal for sensitive and dry eyes
- Exclusive technology provides long-lasting comfort
- Perfect for busy lifestyles as you wear them once and then throw them away
- ASD technology maintains lens position on the eye, for consistent vision
- UV-blocking technology protects your eyes from UV damage, when worn alongside UV protective eyewear
- Lens tint and 1-2-3 indicator helps you to insert and remove lenses easily
- Those who need a daily lens that corrects astigmatism
- Perfect for those who have busy lifestyles
- For dry and sensitive eyes, especially caused by excessive screen time
Alternative contact lenses to 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism or Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism are alternative daily disposable lenses.
This is a recommendation made by Feel Good Contacts. If you wish to try alternative contact lenses you will need to consult your optician to make sure they are suitable for you and are fitted correctly.
What is 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism?
1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism are daily contact lenses that correct astigmatism. Enjoy hydrated and comfortable eyes all day long with this daily disposable contact lens. Created by Johnson & Johnson and the Acuvue brand, 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism has an eyelid stabilising design to ensure the lens stays perfectly stable, providing clear and stable vision throughout the day. No matter how active your lifestyle, these Acuvue Moist lenses won't let your astigmatism hold you back.
1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism with LACREON® technology binds water to the contact lens for increased comfort, creating a long-lasting cushion of moisture. It keeps your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable from morning to night. Acuvue Moist daily for astigmatism contact lenses also offer UV protection, reducing eye-related risks associated with sun damage, keeping your eyes safe from the sun when used with UV-protecting sunglasses.
Order 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 30 contact lenses before 11:59pm and get your order the next day.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts.
1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism parameters
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Wearing type||Daily Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+4.00 to -9.00|
-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, (-2.25 selected powers)
10° - 180°
|Lens material||Etafilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||23.8 Dk/t|
|Pack size||30 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
How long can you wear 1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism?
You can wear 1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism for up to 14 hours. The lenses are made with LACREON technology, a special wetting agent that keeps the lens hydrated and helps to keep your eyes moisturised during wear.
How often do you change 1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism?
1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism is a daily disposable lens that must be thrown away at the end of the day. A new pair of lenses can be inserted the next morning.
How do you insert 1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism?
Insert 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism as you would any daily lens. Make sure you wash and dry your hands before inserting or removing your lenses. Please visit our guide on how to insert contact lenses for more information.
Reviewed by our Optical Team
Tina Patel, Contact Lens Optician.
Tina Patel is a qualified Contact Lens Optician and part of the Optical Team at Feel Good Contacts, which promises the same attentive and quality service offered on the high street. With an outstanding 25 year strong career in the optical industry, Tina offers expert advice and support on contact lenses, solutions and eye care.
- H. Sheardown, Liu, L. and Jones, L. (2006) ‘Chemical Characterization of 1–DAY ACUVUE® MOIST(tm) and 1–DAY ACUVUE® Contact Lenses’, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 47(13), pp.2388–2388.