Opti-Free RepleniSH Benefits & Features
- Impressive all-in-one solution suitable for dry eyes
- Compatible with all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel
- Utilises TearGlyde Technology to retain moisture for enhanced comfort
- Ensures dirt, protein and debris are eliminated
- Comes with one contact lens case
- Keeping lenses clean and hydrated
- Those with dry eyes
- The convenience of an all-in-one product
Alternative to Opti-Free RepleniSH
Opti-Free Puremoist is a suitable alternative to this contact lens solution.
Opti-Free RepleniSH multi-purpose contact lens solution cleans all soft contact lenses extensively while maintaining moisture and comfort throughout the day.
How does Opti-Free RepleniSH clean lenses?
Developed by Alcon & Ciba Vision, Opti-Free RepleniSH performs an extensive and effective clean of your contact lenses ensuring all traces of proteins and lipids that have gathered over the course of the day are removed. This greatly reduces the chance of any irritation or discomfort occurring while wearing your lenses and ensures that your vision will stay crystal clear throughout the day.
Benefits of Opti-Free RepleniSH
This contact lens solution uses TearGlyde technology to rehydrate your lenses and maintain a high level of freshness throughout wear. Why not stock up with our Opti-Free RepleniSH twin pack and enjoy even better value for money? If you’re travelling soon, try our Opti-Free RepleniSH Travel Pack.
If you’re planning on travelling, consider buying Opti-Free Puremoist Travel Pack.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Alcon & Ciba Vision|
|Ingredients||Polyquaternium-1 - POLYQUAD® 0.001%, myristamidopropyl dimethylamine - ALDOX® 0.0005%, sodium citrate, poloxamine - TETRONIC® 1304, propylene glycol, sodium borate, sodium chloride.|
|Pack Size||1 x 300ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with solution.
- Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of solution.
- Place your contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Opti-Free RepleniSH solution.
- Leave lenses to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Then make sure to discard the solution from the lens case after each use.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Opti-Free RepleniSH and PureMoist?
Opti-Free RepleniSH is different to Opti-Free Puremoist as it features TearGylde technology which hydrates soft contact lenses for longwearing comfort.
Our optician recommends comfi All-in-One Solution as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Opti-Free RepleniSH is an efficient contact lens solution that cleans and stores your contact lenses.