Ote Fine Contact Lens Solution
Ote Fine Contact Lens Solution Benefits & Features
- pH neutral – minimises irritation
- Makes your lenses more comfortable
- Deeply cleans your lenses
- RGP, Ortho-K and all hard lenses
- Those who want an all-in-one solution
- A thoroughly clean and conditioned lens
Ote Fine Contact Lens Solution works hard to thoroughly clean your hard lenses. This gentle yet effective formula removes lipids and proteins from your lenses for a clean and comfortable lens wearing experience.
As well as strong disinfecting properties, you'll also experience improved comfort wearing your contact lenses. HPMC thickens the solution which aids lens insertion and also keeps your lenses hydrated throughout the day.
|Ingredients||Active ingredient: Polysorbate 80 & HPMC|
Preservative: Polyhexanide Biguanide
|Pack Size||1 x 200ml bottle and 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Wet each side of your RGP lens with Ote Clean.
- Gently rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens with a steady stream of saline solution for 10 seconds.
- Then continue with your normal cleaning regime.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use Ote Fine on soft contact lenses?
Ote Fine should not be used on soft contact lenses.
Ote Fine Contact Lens Solution thoroughly cleans and conditions your hard lenses.