Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack Benefits & Features
- Stock up for the next three months with this triple pack supply
- Hydrogen peroxide solution effectively kills and removes bacteria
- Simple one step process
- Preservative-free with added lubricant for extra comfort
- Includes 90 neutralising tablets and one barrel contact lens case
- Stocking up and saving time on reordering your contact lens solution
- A cost-effective way of buying your Oxysept 1 Step solution
- Saving money on delivery costs
Cleaning and storing your soft contact lenses couldn’t be easier with the Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack. You’ll have a three-month supply on standby without having to worry about reordering too soon. This high-quality hydrogen peroxide solution is accompanied by 90 neutralising tablets. When using hydrogen peroxide solutions such as Oxysept 1 Step, it is important to neutralise your lenses before inserting them into your eyes to avoid irritation.
Benefits of Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack
By eliminating all protein and lipids that have formed on your lenses over the day, the highly effective solution protects your eyes from any irritation when you put your contact lenses back in. Enjoy complete visual clarity and comfort for the entire wearing cycle of your contact lenses.
Save time and money when you use Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack solution to clean and disinfect your monthly contact lenses and two weekly contact lenses. A one-month supply of this quality hydrogen peroxide solution is also available at Feel Good Contacts.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Ingredients||Hydrogen peroxide – 3.0% Catalase (0.1mg/tablet)|
|Pack Size||3 x 300ml bottle, 1 x lens case, 90 x neutralising tablets|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Place the contact lenses in the basket of the lens case and make sure your lenses do not hang on the outside of the basket.
- Fill the lens case with fresh Oxysept 1 Step solution and add one neutralising tablet).
- Place the contact lenses in the basket into the solution and tighten the lid.
- Soak overnight or for at least 6 hours and discard solution from the lens case after each use.
- You can insert your lenses straight after (optional: or rinse with saline solution).
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack work?
Created by AMO, Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack contact lens solution and tablets work together to eliminate proteins and lipids that can build up on your contact lenses throughout the day.
Preservative-free, Oxysept 1 Step solution offers a delayed neutralisation of your contacts, adding to the effectiveness of the clean and offering a deeper penetrating overall cleanse. The neutralising tablet ensures no harmful solution is left after the cleaning process.
Oxysept 1 Step Triple Pack provides a 3-months’ supply of solution for your soft contact lenses.