AOsept Plus HydraGlyde Benefits & Features
- Effective all-in-one peroxide disinfecting and cleaning solution
- Perfect for sensitive eyes
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix promises all-day comfort
- Comes with a contact lens case with a neutralising disc
- Soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel and rigid gas permeable lenses
- After an effective formula that’s gentle on the eyes
- Someone that needs their lenses to last many hours
AOsept Plus HydraGlyde contact lens solution uses HydraGlyde moisture matrix and hydrogen peroxide to effectively clean and disinfect your contact lenses. The gentle, preservative-free formula has an advanced protein-removal technology that ensures your contact lenses will receive a thorough clean, whilst still maintaining a high level of moisture.
How does AOsept Plus HydraGlyde work?
This hydrogen peroxide solution rehydrates your lenses by moisturising the surface and inside of the lens. The lens case provided contains a neutralising disc, ensuring zero irritation is caused by your lenses after storage. The deep acting formula of AOsept Plus HydraGlyde solution will ensure that build-ups of protein, dirt and debris are thoroughly cleared, allowing you to enjoy total visual clarity throughout the day and the entire wearing cycle of the lens. This is especially beneficial for those with more sensitive eyes.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Ingredients||Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, Phosphonic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phosphate, Poloxamer, HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix (EOBO-21* – polyoxyethylene-polyoxybutylene).|
|Pack Size||1 x 360ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
How do you use AOsept Plus?
- Place a few drops of AOsept Plus HydraGlyde solution on each side of the contact lens and rub gently for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with the solution.
- Place clean contact lenses in the disc inside the lens case and fill with fresh solution. Soak for at least 6 hours and discard solution from the lens case after each use.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HydraGlyde in contact solution?
HydraGlyde is a wetting technology used in contact solution and contact lenses to help moisturise the surface of the lens and protect against any deposits.
Can you use a flat contact lens case with AOsept Plus HydraGlyde peroxide solution?
No, you must not use a flat contact lens case with peroxide solution and must only use the lens case with the neutralising disc provided with the solution.
Our optician recommends EasySept Solution as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
AOsept Plus HydraGlyde peroxide cleaning and disinfecting solution is the answer to your lens cleaning routine.