Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack Benefits & Features
- Travel friendly multi-purpose pack size to meet airport regulations
- Stores, cleans, disinfects and rinses all types of soft lenses, even silicone hydrogels
- Conditions lenses for added comfort
- Removes protein, dirt and bacteria
- Comes with a free contact lens case
- An easy-to-carry, all-in-one solution for taking with you on holiday
- A hygienic way for storing and caring for your contact lenses
- Effectively killing more than 99% of microorganisms
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack by Johnson & Johnson is the perfect travel-sized product to clean, disinfect, rinse, store and rewet your contact lenses while you’re travelling.
This solution is effective enough to thoroughly clean your lenses, but still be gentle on the eye. This multi-purpose disinfecting solution (mpds) can be used to disinfect, rinse and store contacts in your lens case overnight, perfect for your soft hydrophilic contact lenses.
Achieve all-day comfort while you're out and about with this Acuvue travel-sized contact lens solution. Remove the build-up of proteins and lipids on your contact lenses with this travel-sized multipurpose solution from Acuvue.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Ingredients||Alexidine 0.00016%, Polyquaternium-1 0.0003%, Boric acid, Sodium borate decahydrate, TETRONIC 904, Edetate disodium (EDTA), Trisodium citrate dihydrate, Sodium chloride and Purified water. This product does not contain phthalates.|
|Pack Size||100ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Use Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack to wet each side of the lens.
- Gently rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens with a steady stream of solution for 10 seconds.
- Use fresh solution to rinse both sides of the lens.
- Place the lenses inside the lens case and fill with fresh solution before closing the case tightly.
- Keep lenses in here to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack on the plane with me?
Yes, you can take Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack on the plane with you. This multi-purpose solution comes in a 100ml bottle which fits the airport liquids requirements for carry-on luggage, so you can keep your contacts clean while abroad.
Our optician recommends comfi All-in-One Solution Travel Pack as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Travel Pack will keep your lenses clean on the go.