Contact Lens Care
About Contact Lenses
Children's Eye Health
Lenses & Lifestyle
Prescriptions & Eye Tests
Best Multifocal Contact Lenses in 2023
The best multifocal contact lenses on the market use only the highest quality in materials, technology and performance to help you see clearly near, far and in-between. With a wide range of lenses to choose from, first we’ve broken down our top selling multifocal contact lenses for you. Then, we explain why they’re so popular.
Please note you will need to seek advice from your optician who will examine your eyes to identify the best multifocal contact lens for you.
Top multifocal contact lenses
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal is our top selling multifocal contact lens product for providing excellent comfort with the convenience of being a daily disposable. Using LACREON® technology, the clever lenses lock in moisture for the whole day and keep your eyes irritation free. If you have a busy lifestyle and want to take care of your eyes, then these are the multifocal contacts for you. They offer UVB and UVA protection and are to be disposed of after a full day’s wear, ensuring healthy contact lens practices
Emm - 03 Feb 2023Very comfortable lenses.
Paul Tregaskis - 03 Feb 2023Brilliant product
Julie - 21 Jan 2023Was recommended this product by Boots after a free trail. Very easy to wear and better than normal contacts for varifocal glasses wearers. Saves having to wear contacts and also take specs for menus etc when out.
- Dailies AquaComfort Plus Multifocal from Alcon is an excellent multifocal contact lens option for working professionals who need reliable, and comfortable vision all day. It uses impressive blink-activated I moisture technology, making this product one of the best multifocal contact lenses on the market today. The technology releases moisture into the eye with each blink, meaning that these lenses can be worn all day without becoming dry. Since these are a daily wear and daily disposable lens, they are much more hygienic and do not require daily cleaning and storage.
It’s easy to see why these are a favourite amongst contact lens wearers as you can rely on them for sharp and comfortable vision.
Jackie - 04 Feb 2023very comfortable to use. I suffer with dry eyes and some lenses can cause discomfort. I have used this product for several months with no problems.
Stella Patterson - 03 Feb 2023Love these dailies. Keep my eyes feeling nice and moist all day.
Angella Hepple - 02 Feb 2023Most comfortable soft lenses
- Biofinity Multifocal is considered our best monthly multifocal contact lens for its excellent combination of performance and durability. These are the ideal answer to correcting presbyopia, offering clarity and comfort. The use of both Balance Progressive technology and Aquaform technology works to provide precise vision at all distances, all the while delivering comfortable wear for the entire month.
If that hasn’t won you over, these silicone hydrogel lenses can also be worn as extended wear (provided you have an approval from your optician), which means you can wear them for up to 7 days consecutively, without taking them out.
- Dailies Total 1 Multifocal is a great premium silicone hydrogel multifocal contact lens option. This product in particular is popular for providing the maximum level of comfort, having been the very first Water Gradient technology contact lens to launch on the market. They offer high oxygen transmissibility, which means you’ll experience the utmost comfort and breathability from these multifocal contacts, even for long periods. As well as enjoying exceptional moisture and hydration, the Precision Profile design of the multifocal lenses guarantees seamless vision, near, intermediate and far. On top of this, being a daily disposable lens means whether you wear lenses regularly or only on occasions it gives you the convenience and freedom you desire.
Rick Ozanne - 30 Jan 2023Very comfortable lenses which allow me to see much more clearly than single focus lenses. Ideal for day use but struggle a little in poorly lit environments (i.e. restaurants). I just wish they were less pricey!
Mr LEE fox - 26 Nov 2022These lenses are so soft with these lenses my eyes dont dry out like they used to with other lenses i wear them from early morning to late at night without issues
KAREN - 15 Sep 2022It took me over 2 years to find the right lenses....these are the business!!!
- Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia takes the title for the most popular 2 weekly replacement multifocal contact lens. These silicone hydrogel lenses are frequently celebrated for providing an outstanding level of comfort and seamlessly clear vision, but they are also a great option for those who suffer from persistent dry eye symptoms. The breathable material allows more oxygen to pass through the lens to the eye than standard hydrogels, promoting healthy, happy eyes. Innovative Stereo Precision technology allows these lenses to blend multiple prescriptions together, so these multifocal contacts can offer smooth visuals across distances. Wearers should replace these contact lenses every two weeks, which makes them a safer, more hygienic option when compared to monthly lenses.
Quick links:Best contact lenses
Best daily contact lenses
Best monthly contact lenses