Bausch & Lomb Ultra Multifocal for Astigmatism (6 Pack) Benefits & Features
- Combined multifocal and toric lens
- 3-Zone Progressive technology for clear vision at all distances
- OpticAlign design provides consistently clear and stable vision
- MoistureSeal technology locks in moisture for 16 hours
- Monthly lens, suitable for extended wear for up to 7 days, if approved by your optician
- Those with astigmatic and presbyopic prescriptions
- People who prefer monthly wear contact lenses
- A comfortable lens wearing experience offering clear and stable vision
Bausch & Lomb Ultra Multifocal for Astigmatism (6 Pack) are monthly contact lenses to correct astigmatism and presbyopia. These contact lenses feature 3-Zone Progressive technology and an OpticAlign design.
The 3-Zone Progressive technology ensures clear vision at all distances while the OpticAlign design provides consistently clear and stable vision. In addition to this, Bausch & Lomb Ultra Multifocal for Astigmatism feature MoistureSeal technology which locks in moisture for 16 hours.
These soft toric contact lenses have been engineered for optimal comfort, exceptional visual clarity and an excellent fit. They can also be worn as extended wear contact lenses for up to 7 days, if approved by your optician.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Bausch & Lomb Ultra Multifocal for Astigmatism (6 Pack) Parameters
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Brand||Bausch & Lomb|
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+3.00 to -5.00|
|Lens material||Samfilcon A|
|Oyxgen permeability||114 Dk/t|
|Pack size||6 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Are there lenses that are both multifocal and toric?
Yes. Bausch & Lomb Ultra Multifocal for Astigmatism (6 Pack) is both a multifocal and toric contact lens. It is the perfect option for correcting both presbyopia and astigmatism.