From all of the team at Feel Good Contacts, we’d like to wish all the dads out there a Happy Father’s Day!
And in keeping with the fatherly spirit of the day, we thought we’d take the time to share some of the cheesiest eye-related jokes from the office to do our dads proud.
1) What do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?
2) What did the right eye say to the left eye?
“Between you and me, there’s something that smells.”
3) Patient: “I keep getting a stabbing pain in my eye every time I drink coffee"
Doctor: “Have you tried taking the spoon out of the cup first?"
4) Why did the phone wear glasses?
Because he’d lost all his contacts
5) Why did the cross-eyed teacher quit her job?
She couldn’t control her pupils.
There you have it - the top 5 cheesiest jokes about eyes that we could think of. If that wasn't enough, here are some more of our fave eye-rolling crackers to make you squirm:
1) Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon?
The food is good, but the atmosphere is terrible.
2) What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
3) A neutron walks into a bar
“How much for a beer?” the neutron asks.
“For you?” says the bartender. “No charge.”
4) Why did the chickens cross the road?
They thought it was an egg-cellent idea!
We hope that these made you laugh (though you may be embarrassed to admit it), or even got a groan out of you that would make any dad proud. Now that you've read our blog, you can tell a corny joke or two yourself. In fact we'd love to know, what is the funniest joke you've ever heard or read? Whether you’re a fan of dad jokes or not, you could be hearing a lot of them this Father’s Day! If you haven't had a chance, check out our wide range of contact lenses and if you're after gift ideas why not browse our stylish collection of sunglasses.