Clariti 1 Day Toric Benefits & Features
- Daily silicone hydrogel toric lenses for astigmatism
- WetLoc technology refreshes, moisturises and hydrates the eyes
- Silicone hydrogel lens design allows more oxygen into the eyes
- Daily disposable lenses offer convenient and hygienic lens wear
- UV protection helps keep eyes safe from harmful sun rays
- Those who have astigmatism
- A hydrating daily lens
- Anyone who wants an easy and convenient lens
- Boots Oxylens 1 Day for Astigmatism
- Specsavers easyvision Daily Umere Toric
- Eyexpert Finess 1 Day Toric
Enjoy all-day comfort and correct your astigmatism with Clariti 1 Day Toric contact lenses. These daily disposable lenses manufactured by CooperVision combine the benefits of a silicone hydrogel material with the convenience of daily disposable lens. These toric contact lenses stand up to even the longest days.
Clariti 1 Day Toric for clear vision
Clariti 1 Day Toric lenses remain stable to provide clear and uninterrupted vision for those with astigmatism. While the use of WetLoc technology naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface to keep your eyes hydrated. These silicone hydrogel contact lenses are more breathable than most other soft contact lenses. With a larger amount of oxygen allowed to travel through the lens, your eyes will be kept fresh and hydrated all day long. Clariti 1 Day Toric contact lenses ensure total hygiene as they can be thrown away after a full day’s use.
To correct presbyopia, you can try Clariti 1 Day Multifocal.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Clariti 1 Day Toric Parameters
|Wearing type||Daily Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+4.00 to -9.00|
-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25
10° - 180°
|Lens material||Somofilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||57 Dk/t|
|Pack size||30 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
How long can I wear Clariti 1 Day Toric?
Clariti 1 Day Toric can be worn for up to 12 hours. It is a daily disposable lens and must be disposed of after one use.
What is Somofilcon A?
Somoflicon A is currently used to make all the lenses in the Clariti by CooperVision contact lens range. It is a Silicone hydrogel polymer. It has a water percentage of about 56% and an oxygen permeability ranging from around 57-86 (Dk/t).