Precision 1 for Astigmatism Benefits & Features
- Precision Balance 8|4 lens design to ensure a stable contact lens wearing experience
- 3° of ideal orientation for a 99% first fit success rate
- Take an average of less than 60 seconds to settle
- SMARTSURFACE Technology for longer lasting lens surface moisture
- UVA and UVB protection
- Light blue visibility tint helps with inserting and removing lenses
- New contact lens wearers with astigmatism
- Someone who has a busy and active lifestyle
- Someone who does not want the hassle of a cleaning and storing routine
Alternative to Precision 1 for Astigmatism
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism can alternatively be worn as an upgrade.
Precision 1 for Astigmatism are daily disposable toric contact lenses, perfect for new lens wearers and those who need astigmatic correction. These daily disposable contact lenses are designed to correct astigmatism, providing you with clear and precise vision from morning to night.
These silicone hydrogel contact lenses combat the top 3 reasons that new wearers stop wearing contact lenses by delivering precise vision, dependable comfort, and ease of handling. Precision 1 for Astigmatism offer the same benefits as Precision 1 Spherical lenses, featuring SMARTSURFACE Technology, which keeps moisture on the lens surface and supports a stable tear film.
In addition, these toric contact lenses feature Class 1 UVA and UVB protection and a light blue visibility tint which helps with removing and inserting the lenses.
Precision 1 as a toric lens
Precision 1 for Astigmatism also features a Precision Balance 8|4 lens design to ensure a stable contact lens wearing experience. They also take an average of less than 60 seconds to settle and have 3° of ideal orientation for a 99% first fit success rate.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Precision 1 for Astigmatism Parameters
|Manufacturer||Alcon & Ciba Vision|
|Wearing type||Daily Contact Lenses|
|Power range||Plano to -6.00|
-0.75 to -1.75
90° & 180° ± 20° in 10° steps
|Lens material||Verofilcon A|
|Pack size||30 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Can I wear Precision 1 for Astigmatism?
These lenses are perfect for new contact lens wearers and your optician will confirm whether the lenses are suitable for your eyes.