Precision 1 Spherical Benefits & Features
- Perfect for new lens wearers
- UVA and UVB protection
- SMARTSURFACE Technology for longer lasting lens surface moisture
- Hassle-free and hygienic
- Made from verofilcon A, a silicone hydrogel material with a high-water content to allow more oxygen to reach the eye
- Light blue visibility tint helps with inserting and removing lenses
- New contact lens wearer who’s experienced poor comfort, vision and handling with other lenses
- Designed to correct short-sightedness (myopia) and long-sightedness (hyperopia)
- Someone with an active lifestyle after an easy lens wearing option
Alternative to Precision 1 Spherical Contact Lenses
comfi Pure 1 Day can alternatively be worn as an upgrade.
Precision 1 is a daily disposable contact lens developed by Alcon and Ciba Vision. These lenses have been designed specifically with new wearers in mind and combat the top 3 reasons people stop wearing contact lenses by delivering precise vision, dependable comfort, and ease of handling
Precision 1 by Alcon utilises SMARTSURFACE Technology to allow longer lasting lens surface moisture for optimal comfort. This technology embeds more than 80% of water on the surface than in the core, allowing the core to be highly breathable. The micro-thin layer of moisture provides comfort and also supports a stable tear film to deliver clear and defined vision.
Made from silicone hydrogel with a 51% water content, this highly breathable material allows up to 6 times the amount of oxygen to reach the eye compared to standard hydrogel lenses. These silicone hydrogel contact lenses will ensure that your eyes feel fresh and hydrated throughout the day, providing optimal hygiene and convenience.
Precision 1 contact lenses can be disposed of before bed and a new pair put in the next day. Perfect for new lens wearers and those with busy and active lifestyles. These lenses are hassle free because they do not require a cleaning routine. In addition to this they feature Class 1 UVA and UVB protection and feature a light blue visibility tint which helps with removing and inserting the lenses.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Precision 1 Spherical Parameters
|Manufacturer||Alcon & Ciba Vision|
|Wearing type||Daily Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+8.00 to -12.00|
|Lens material||Verofilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||100 Dk/t|
|Pack size||30 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Precision 1 Spherical offer UV protection?
Precision 1 Spherical offers Class 1 UV blocker (≥90% of UVA, ≥99% of UVB).