Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism
Please login to write your review.
Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism Product Description
Clear, stable vision is ensured with Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism, an exceptional toric contact lens from the globally-known manufacturer Johnson & Johnson.
A welcome addition to the best-selling Acuvue range, these two weekly contact lenses have been created with an Accelerated Stabilisation Design. In short, this works to correct the visual distortion and blurring that astigmatism causes.
While offering this unique and impressive level of performance, Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses don’t let you down when it comes to comfort. HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology keeps the silicone hydrogel material moist and wettable, providing hydration that lasts the whole day.
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism are to be worn daily, taken out every night and cleaned and stored in contact lens solution
. Each set of lenses should then be replaced once every two weeks.
Benefits & Features
Go to the Top
- Extended wear lenses: one week continuous wear; two-week daily wear.
- Silicone hydrogel material.
- 38% water content.
- 99.9% UVB and 96.1 UVA blocking.
- Visibility tint and 123 indicator – for easy application.
- HYDRACLEAR® technology – for comfort.
- ASD technology, for astigmatism correction
- Corrects short and long-sightedness (myopia and hyperopia).