Dolce and Gabbana is a luxury fashion house that was founded in 1985, Italy. The brand was founded and created by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, who fused their names together to create the brand name. Dolce and Gabbana, or D&G as they are sometimes also referred to, quickly became one of the most luxurious and sought-after designers in the world. They brought innovation and creativity to the fashion world with their ultra-stylish clothing and accessories range, including eyewear.
Dolce and Gabbana glasses
The eyewear from this brand are exquisitely made, with all details taken into consideration. The silhouettes within this collection are modern takes on the classics. Cat eye shaped glasses with a particularly sharp top corner. Aviators with a more square shape than the classic tear drop one we’ve come to expect from that silhouette. Dolce and Gabbana take well-established designs and add prestige to it with their modern touches.
A range of sizes
Dolce and Gabbana boasts a broad range of sizes within their eyewear collection. The brand especially love oversized frames, which can add a dramatic edge to your everyday look. There are also smaller frames within the range, so no matter what size your face is, you’ll be sure to find your perfect fit from this brand.
Popular with celebrities
Many celebrities love the D&G range of glasses, and it’s not difficult to see why. The quality speaks for itself. The attention to detail, modern design elements and fashionable look of these glasses make them a popular choice with anyone who wants to stylishly correct their vision. With brand ambassadors like Jennifer Lopez and David Gandy, this is a brand that is synonymous with glamour and Hollywood.
Dolce and Gabbana glasses women
Buy women’s glasses online from this brand for effortless class and style that will definitely get you noticed.
Dolce and Gabbana glasses for men
Buy glasses frames for men from this brand for understated style that will elevate your look.
Some of our favourite glasses from Dolce and Gabbana
The Dolce and Gabbana DG3351 501 55 Black - David Gandy glasses are a fashionable pair of frames for men. The bold pilot shape has a strong brow line with temples that transition from thick to thin. The classic black colourway is versatile. The brand logo features stylishly on the arms. Also available in Havana.
The Dolce and Gabbana DG3354 502 54 Havana - Jennifer Lopez glasses are a stylish accessory for women. The cat eye shape is made more modern with a sharper top edge. The Havana print of this frame is neutral enough to go with all your ensembles. The brand logo features on the arms.
Find affordable designer dupes
Dolce and Gabbana is a prestigious brand that is loved all over the world, however, sometimes price can be a deciding factor in making our eyewear choices. Our Feel Good Collection glasses have contemporary styles at excellent prices; you also won’t have to sacrifice on quality, as the materials and craftsmanship of these frames are brilliant. With many different styles, colours, and shapes to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you opt for glasses from the Feel Good Collection.
How to order Dolce and Gabbana glasses online
You can order glasses online. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Dolce and Gabbana page to select your favourite pair of glasses
- Your face shape will greatly affect how well a frame will suit you. You should consider the shape and size of your face as well as the shape and size of the frame. Someone with a round face shape might not look best in round or oval frames as they would accentuate the fullness of their face. For more information on how to choose the best frame shape for your face shape, check out our face shape guide
- If you’re looking for a particular style, find it faster by filtering by frame shape, frame size, frame colour, price range, and/or frame material
- Choose your lenses – you can add Blue Light protection, create transitions glasses or even prescription sunglasses by opting for the ‘sun tint’ option. You could also skip lenses altogether and just buy the frame
- Select the purpose of your glasses; select from distance, reading purposes, intermediate distance (arm’s length tasks) or non-prescription/fashion glasses
- You can now enter your prescription, however if you don’t have those details to hand, you can always enter your prescription later
- Choose your packaging and coating preference, then you can enter your payment details
- Choose from a range of payment options; VISA, Mater Card, AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal (You can now pay in three instalments when you use PayPal)
High quality at a low price
You can buy glasses online at Feel Good Contacts for a vast range of luxury designer glasses. We offer the best prices around, as well as a 10% off discount your first order with us. Students can save even more on their first order, all with super-fast delivery.
You could also create prescription sunglasses by choosing the sun tints option at checkout. No longer will you have to move around the world blindly with your sunglasses on, with prescription sunglasses, you can enjoy sun protection and perfect vision at the same time. Or you could choose Transitions lenses, these lenses remain clear while you’re indoors and darkens when exposed to UV light, giving you the best of both worlds. If you spend a lot of time in front of digital screens, then you might want to consider adding blue light lenses at checkout to create blue light glasses, for added protection. Elevate your style with Dolce and Gabbana glasses frames UK for the lowest price online at Feel Good Contacts.