The Eye Doctor Tea Tree Oil Lid Cleanser
The Eye Doctor Tea Tree Oil Lid Cleanser Benefits and Features
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes dirt, debris and make-up
- Leaves skin soft and conditioned
- Dry eyes
- Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD)
Alternative to The Eye Doctor Tea Tree Oil Lid Cleanser
The Eye Doctor Tea Tree Oil Lid Cleanser provides soothing relief to dry and irritated eyes. The gentle formula can be used to remove dirt, debris, and make-up from the eye area. Although this cleanser is primarily made for the eyelids, it can be used all over the face as well, making this an excellent multi-purpose product.
This lid cleanser helps to minimise the symptoms of dry eye, blepharitis, and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD). Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties and also gives healing relief to irritated skin.
|Manufacturer||The Body Doctor|
|Brand||The Eye Doctor|
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Argan Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Hexylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4, Caprate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin and Limonene.|
|Pack Size||100ml bottle|
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not place directly in the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children. Use within 3 months of opening.
Recommended to use twice daily or as and when required.
- Carefully apply the solution to an absorbent lid cleanser pad or cotton wool.
- Apply the pad to the eyelid and the base of the eyelashes, keeping your eyes closed.
- Gently massage the eyelid with small, circular motions to remove all debris/make-up.
- Gently rub the inner edge of the eyelid with the pad or a cotton bud that has been impregnated with the lid cleanser.
- Repeat the above steps for the other eye. No rinsing is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I clean my eyelids with tea tree oil?
Tea tree is a brilliant way to clean and soothe the delicate skin of the eye area. Products formulated with tea tree oil, such as the Tea Tree Lid Cleanser will soften your skin whilst minimising the symptoms of blepharitis, dry eye and demodex.
The Eye Doctor Tea Tree Oil Lid Cleanser provides soothing relief to dry and irritated eyes.