Hycosan Original Eye Drops – 7.5ml
Hycosan Original Benefits & Features
- Preservative free and phosphate free
- Contact lens compatible
- Lubricating and hydrating
- 6 months sterility
- Those who suffer from mild to moderate dry eye symptoms
- Soothing contact lens irritation
- Combatting dryness from environmental conditions or contact lens wear
- Managing increasing frequency of mild symptoms and negative impacts on visual function
- Reducing the effects of eye discomfort on everyday tasks like driving or reading
Alternative Eye Drops
Hycosan Original is a go-to remedy for those who suffer from moderate and developing dry eye symptoms.
The active lubricating ingredient in Hycosan Original is a naturally occurring substance called sodium hyaluronate. At a concentration of 0.1% sodium hyaluronate, these drops offer effective, direct relief for itchy, gritty or easily tired eyes via the tear film.
Perfect for everyday use, this eye drop option is both preservative and phosphate free. Ideal for drying environments such as air-conditioned offices, extended periods using digital devices and contact lens use, Hycosan Original has been developed to provide long lasting moisture.
Once opened Hycosan Original is sterile for up to 6 months.
|Ingredients||0.1% sodium hyaluronate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium citrate, sorbitol.|
|Pack Size||1 x 7.5ml bottle|
- Do not use this solution if you are allergic/sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- Keep out of reach from children
Complete these steps.
- Remove the cap from the bottle
- For first use, turn the bottle upside-down and press the base a couple of times until the first drop appears, now your bottle is ready to use (place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb beside the nozzle)
- To dispense into your eye, pull down your lower eyelid and hold the bottle a few inches above your eye, supporting the hand holding the bottle
- Press the base to dispense one drop
- Repeat the same for your other eye
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can you use Hycosan Original eye drops?
As standard for Hycosan Original, use one drop three times a day for each eye. If symptoms persist for longer than one week or start to become worse, you must consult your eye doctor or pharmacist before continuing use.
How should contact lens wearers use Hycosan Original?
For best results and better eye comfort, contact lens wearers should wait at least 30 minutes after inserting their contact lenses before using Hycosan Original. We recommend that contact lens wearers use according to standard instructions when not wearing contact lenses.
When should you not use Hycosan Original?
Check the list of ingredients thoroughly before using Hycosan Original. If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed or have a known intolerance, please do not use.
Do not use this product as an alternative to a prescribed eye drop. If your eye doctor or GP has recommended a different product, this product may not be a suitable alternative.
How should you store Hycosan Original?
Hycosan Original must be stored below 25°C for safety and stored out of the reach of children. Once opened, dispose with household waste after a maximum of 6 months. Do not use past the expiry date provided on the packaging.