Blephasol Lotion 100ml
Blephasol Lotion 100ml Benefits & Features
- Free from soap, perfumes, parabens and alcohol (ethanol)
- Micellar solution
- No rinsing required – easy to use
- Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Only requires a small amount at a time
- The daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids
- Soothing symptoms of Blepharitis
- Contact lens wearers
- Removing debris, impurities, excess grease and make up
Blephasol Lotion is a micellar solution to treat blepharitis and is recommended for the hygiene of eyelids. This aqueous solution has been formulated to remove impurities, dried secretions, excess grease and makeup from the base of the eyelashes.
Free from soap, perfume, parabens and alcohol, this gentle formula is non-greasy and does not require rinsing after use.
No rubbing is required with Blephasol Lotion making it an excellent solution for sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses. The oil and water mix will gently cleanse the eye area without causing irritation to the eyes or skin.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Ingredients||Aqua, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl glycine, Poloxamer 184, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium phosphate.|
|Pack Size||1 x 100ml bottle|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands, then complete these simple steps.
- Add a small amount of Blephasol Lotion to a cotton or lint free pad and apply this to the eyelids, making sure you keep your eyes closed.
- Gently wipe the eyelid and lash area with the pad, taking care to massage the eyelids with small circular motions to remove dirt, debris and makeup.
- Make sure you clean along the lower inner eyelid too. Do this twice daily.
- Repeat this process on the other eye with a new pad. Rinsing is not required after use.
- Do this twice daily, morning and evening or whenever you choose.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Blephasol good for blepharistis
Blephasol is good for blepharistis as it will lessen its symptoms right away. It is ideal for dealing with inflammation caused by dry eyes.
Is Blephasol oil free?
Blephasol is not oil free; however, it is fragrance free and non-greasy.
Can I put Blephasol Lotion directly in the eyes?
Blephasol Lotion is for external use only. You should not place this solution directly in the eyes.
Blephasol Lotion 100ml is a micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens.