Biomedics 55 Evolution Benefits & Features
- Aspheric lens design for clear and crisp vision
- Edge Tapered technology for a comfortable fit
- High water content for comfortable and hydrated lenses through the day
- UV protection against harmful sun rays
- Light blue handling tint for easy application
- Those with low levels of astigmatism who do not require toric lenses
- Wearers who prefer monthly contact lenses
- First time lens wearers
Alternative to Biomedics 55 Evolution Contact Lenses
Air Optix Aqua are similar monthly lenses.
Other contact lenses you can try
comfi Air can alternatively be worn as an upgrade.
- Optical Express CIEL XII UV
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Classic
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Natural
Biomedics 55 Evolution are monthly contact lenses by CooperVision. The aspheric lens design corrects spherical aberrations in your eyes by focusing light into the right parts of the eye. These monthly lenses promise clear and sharp vision and excellent value for money.
Biomedics 55 Evolution lenses promise optimal comfort by minimising any interaction between your eyelids and contact lenses. The soft contact lenses are slim and feature a great fit making them an ideal choice for first time lens wearers. They also feature a blue tint for easy application and a UV filter to protect your eyes against sun damage.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Biomedics 55 Evolution Parameters
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+8.00 to -10.00|
|Base curve(s)||8.6mm, 8.9mm (minus powers), 8.8mm (plus powers)|
|Lens material||Ocufilcon D|
|Oxygen permeability||27 Dk/t|
|Pack size||3 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
How long can you wear Biomedics 55 Evolution?
You can wear Biomedics 55 Evolution for up to 30 consecutive days. As monthly lenses, they must be cleaned and stored in contact lens solution every night.