Biofinity XR Benefits & Features
- Offers extended range of prescriptions
- Can be worn as extended wear (if approved by your optician)
- Silicone hydrogel material and naturally wettable for exceptional comfort
- Aquaform technology helps retain moisture and offers high breathability
- Aspheric front surface for excellent visual acuity
- Someone with a more extreme prescription
- Anyone looking for a comfortable monthly lens
- Ideal for those with dry eyes
Alternative Contact Lenses
comfi Air are similar monthly lenses.
Manufactured by CooperVision, Biofinity XR contact lenses provide an extended range to cater for more extreme prescriptions. With a range of -20.00 to 15.00 available, these monthly contact lenses can essentially offer visual correction for anyone. With their patented, exclusive Aquaform Technology, CooperVision have created contact lenses that remain soft, flexible and hydrated throughout the whole day.
These silicone hydrogel contact lenses have a low modulus and high oxygen transmissibility which allows more oxygen through to the eye, resulting in fresher, healthier eyes, even at the very end of the day.
Wearing Biofinity XR contact lenses
Biofinity XR contacts are monthly contact lenses designed for daily wear, for up to 30 days. All you’ll need to do is clean and store your contact lenses in a suitable contact lens solution each night.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Biofinity XR Parameters
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+15.00 to -20.00|
|Lens material||Comfilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||128 Dk/t|
|Pack size||3 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
What is Biofinity XR?
Biofinity XR contact lenses have an extended range of prescriptions, those with significant hyperopia and myopia will benefit hugely from this.
Can you sleep in Biofinity XR?
Biofinity XR is approved for continuous wear for up to a week. These extended wear contact lenses can only be slept in if approved by your optician.