Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack Benefits & Features
- Perfect for busy and active lifestyles
- 6 pack keeps you stocked for up to 6 months
- TriComfort technology and silicone hydrogel design provides all day comfort
- SmartShield technology keeps the lenses deposit-resistant
- Handling tint for easy application
- Those looking to stock up on Air Optix Aqua contact lenses
- People looking to save time on repurchasing their lenses
- Saving money on delivery costs
Alternative contact lenses to Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack
Biofinity and comfi Air are similar monthly lenses.
Other contact lenses you can try
comfi Pure 1 Day are a suitable daily disposable replacement for these lenses.
- Boots High Water Monthly
- Boots Premium Monthly
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Irisian
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Irisian (Elite)
Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack by Alcon & Ciba Vision will supply you with 6 months of monthly contact lenses, saving you money and time on ordering your lenses.
Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack
Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack are silicone hydrogel contact lenses designed for those with busy lifestyles who want an easy lens wear experience without compromising on visual acuity. The lens material is highly breathable and allows up to 5 times the amount of oxygen to reach the eye. Guaranteed to retain moisture and resist deposit build ups, you can expect optimal comfort and a natural feel with these contact lenses, thanks to Alcon & Ciba Vision’s TriComfort Technology.
Available for the best price in the UK, with Price Match Guarantee, we also stock the Air Optix Aqua 3 Pack.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack Parameters
|Manufacturer||Alcon & Ciba Vision|
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+6.00 to -10.00|
|Lens material||Lotrafilcon B|
|Oxygen permeability||138 Dk/t|
|Pack size||6 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Why should I buy Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack?
You should buy Air Optix Aqua 6 Pack if you’re looking to stock up on a cost-effective monthly lens wear option.