Please login to write your review.
Acuvue 2 Product Description
Acuvue 2 contact lenses are a highly comfortable option for lens wearers and also offer the freedom to choose how you wish to wear them.
As a two weekly contact lens, Acuvue 2 can either be worn daily and removed and cleaned each night for two weeks, or worn continuously without removal for up to seven days. However, please speak with your optician before trying them out as extended wear lenses.
A water content of 58%, as well as a soft and flexible hydrogel design, creates a contact lens you can be sure will stay comfortable and hydrated throughout even the most trying of days. In fact, with 88% of oxygen allowed to travel through the lens to your eye, you’ll enjoy total freedom from the threat of dry eye.
Johnson & Johnson have made the perfect option for new lens wearers with Acuvue 2, a contact lens made even easier to apply due to its 123 indicator and visibility tint.
Benefits & Features
Go to the Top
- Suitable for continuous wear for seven days; daily wear for two weeks
- 88% oxygen transmissibility, to prevent dry eye
- 99% UVB and 88% UVA blocking – for vision protection
- Hydrogel material, for comfort
- Visibility tint and 123 guide for easy application.
- Available for short-sightedness and long-sightedness.