Blink Intensive Triple Action
Blink Intensive Triple Action Benefits & Features
- Hydrates dry eyes
- Soothing – ideal for irritated eyes
- Reinforces the lipid layer of your tear film
- Sodium hyaluronate relieves tired eyes
- 10ml bottle
- Those with recurrent dry eye symptoms
- Stabilising the tear film
- Use with or without contact lenses
Blink Intensive Triple Action eye drops are designed to protect dry or irritated eyes. The formula combines liposomes, sodium hyaluronate and vitamin E for multi-action eye drops which supplement and stabilize the tear film.
The liposomes help protect the lipid layer of your eye’s tear film to make sure the moisture lasts longer than with most other eye drops, while sodium hyaluronate soothes and moisturises the eye.
These premium eye drops are safe to use with contact lenses and will ensure your eyes stay fresh, healthy and comfortable throughout the whole day.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Ingredients||Sterile isotonic, buffered solution pH 7.2 containing liposomes, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, polyethylene glycol succinate, disodium edetate, SOC.|
|Pack Size||10ml bottle|
Do not use this eye drop if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before completing these simple steps.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Blink Intensive Triple Action into the eye.
- Blink several times to wash the eye.
- Use as often as necessary.
- If you wear contact lenses, there is no need to remove them.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Blink Intensive Triple Action eye drops with contact lenses?
Yes, Blink Intensive Triple Action eye drops are safe to use with contact lenses and there is no need to remove your lenses before applying these eye drops.
Blink Intensive Triple Action eye drops lubricate and moisturise the eye to relieve dry eye and irritation.