Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack Benefits & Features
- 6 pack to keep you stocked for longer
- Ideal for dry eyes
- MoistureSeal™ technology allows lenses to be worn for up to 16 hours
- Made from soft Samfilcon A material for all day comfort
- Handling tint to help insert and remove lenses
- Perfect for anyone already familiar with the lenses
- Students or office workers who spends long hours in front of digital screens and looking to stock up for the next six months
- Designed to correct short-sightedness (myopia) and long-sightedness (hyperopia)
Alternative to Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack Contact Lenses
comfi Air are similar monthly contact lenses.
Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack contact lenses offer clear and crisp vision, as well as long-lasting comfort. These quality daily wear monthly contact lenses are available in a larger pack size to last you for the next six months.
These silicone hydrogel contact lenses are designed to counter the effects on your eyes that air conditioning, indoor heating, digital screen use and many other influences can have. They allow more oxygen into the eyes which means your eyes will feel healthier and fresher all day long when you wear these lenses. Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack achieve amazing comfort through MoistureSeal™ Technology, which allows them to retain 95% of their moisture as the day goes on. Lenses stay hydrated, moist and can be worn for as long as 16 hours each day.
Wearing Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack contact lenses
You can wear each pair of lenses daily for up to a month, as long as you clean and store your lenses in contact lens solution overnight.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Bausch & Lomb Ultra 6 Pack Parameters
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Brand||Bausch & Lomb|
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+6.00 to -12.00|
|Lens material||Samfilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||163 Dk/t|
|Pack size||6 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Why should I buy Bausch and Lomb Ultra 6 Pack?
You should buy these lenses if you know you will be wearing Bausch & Lomb Ultra for the next six months, saving yourself both time on reordering and delivery costs.