Want to join the Feel Good Team? We believe we’re a hard-working bunch that know how to get the job done, but don’t take ourselves to seriously. If you have a strong work ethic and can tell a good dad joke, have a look through our current opportunities and see if you fit the criteria for any of our roles. Roles are available at both our North London office and North London warehouse.
To apply for any of the roles, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.
Head Office Roles
SEO Specialist (North London)
We are looking for an experienced expert SEO Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours, one of the UK’s most established e-commerce eyewear companies.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The right candidate will possess project management skills, have excellent attention to detail, have outstanding interpersonal skills, and well versed to manage a team. We are looking for an individual who can self-manage and work under their own initiative at the heart of a vibrant and busy digital department.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Manage the wider marketing team to ensure marketing is at full force via the following avenues (Google PPC, Social Media, Emails, Affiliates, Video, SEO etc)
- Be actively involved in all SEO efforts (keyword rankings, improve visibility in Google etc.)
- Overlook and responsible for the continued growth of our UK and Irish Markets
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with our designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as SEO Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Team Management (must have managed a marketing team)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
There are currently no warehouse roles available.