Optase Moist Heat Eye Mask
Optase Moist Heat Eye Mask Benefits & Features
- Soothing and hydrating
- Both a hot and cold compress
- Ideal for dry eye and other conditions
- Dry eyes
- Irritation from contact lenses or allergies
Optase Moist Heat Eye Mask is a hydrating, heated eye mask that can be used to minimise symptoms of dry eye, Blepharitis and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction. Using HydroBead technology, this mask absorbs moisture from the air and transfers it to your eyes. This mask also distributes heat to the eyes for a soothing and hydrating effect.
This reusable and washable eye mask is comfortable to wear as it’s made from soft material. The strap is also adjustable to ensure you get the perfect fit. This mask stays hot for 30 minutes. Simply heat the mask, test that the temperature isn’t too hot and then apply the mask for an effective eye treatment. This mask can also be put in the fridge and used as a cold compress to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms and irritation from contact lenses.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Pack Size||1 x mask|
Do not share this eye mask with anyone else. For external use only. Do not use on open wounds or sensitive skin.
- Microwave this mask on full power for 25 seconds.
- Touch the mask with a finger to test the temperature, allow to cool for 60 seconds if needed.
- Apply the mask over your eyes and adjust the straps until it fits comfortably.
- This mask stays hot for 30 minutes, if you wish to wear it for longer, reheat the mask for 5 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Optase eye mask work?
Optase Moist Heat Eye Mask absorbs moisture from the air, after heating this mask it transfers warmth and hydration to the eye area. This warmth allows the natural oils in your eyelids to move around more freely, giving better and long-lasting hydration to the eyes.
Optase Moist Heat Eye Mask is a fast and effective treatment for dry eyes, Blepharitis and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.