This policy applies to you if you use our products or services online, by phone or through our mobile applications, or interact with us on social media. This policy upholds our commitment to protect your personal information.
- Who we are
- What type of information we collect and hold
- How your information is used by us
- Who we share your information with
- How we inform you of our products and services
- Access to your information, how long we retain it and how you can update it
- Contact us
- Policy change
- Removing your details
Who we are
In this policy, the terms ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to the group of Feel Good Contacts Ltd. and our affiliated websites, mobile sites and apps. These include:
These are operated by Feel Good Contacts Ltd. Registered in Gibraltar, Company No. 106009 (registered office: Gibraltar Business Centre Unit 4, 209 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA)
What type of information we collect and hold for completion of contract
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, feedback you give to us by phone, email or post, and your communications with us via social media
- We do not store your credit card details, with the exception of the last 4 digits and expiration dates which the payment gateways provide us
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including, for example, the products we have supplied to you, when and where they were supplied, how much they were purchased for, as well as the manner in which you use our products and services, and so on)
- Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device's make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services, including our website
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and whether you have clicked on any links within that communication. We do this to inform our choices when creating communications that are relevant to you
- Details of any request you make through the “Refer a Friend” function of our website
How your information is used by us
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make our services available to you
- Process your orders
- Process payments and refunds
- Personalise your shopping experience
- Provide you Reward Points
- Help us to ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or via reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume and how you consume them, so we can improve our service to you
- Find ways to improve our services, apps and websites
- Contact you about products and services, as well as provide you with offers, promotions and reminders
- Tailor the online advertisements you see
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have.
Who we share your information with
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We work with GDPR-compliant data processors with whom we share and receive your information. For example,
- Payment Gateways
- Delivery Services
- Advertising Networks
- Analytics Providers
- Email Providers
- Review Agencies
- Search Information Providers
- Fraud Prevention Service Providers
Feel Good Contacts will not share personal information with any third parties without your permission, unless to:
- Respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities
- Comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order
- Help prevent fraud, or enforce or protect the rights and properties of Feel Good Contacts
- Protect the personal safety of Feel Good Contacts’ employees and third parties on Feel Good Contacts’ property
- Transfer personal data if the Feel Good Contacts website or Feel Good Contacts Ltd is acquired (or the majority of the company is acquired) by a third party
- Transfer personal data if we sell or acquire any business or assets to a third-party buyer or seller
- Third party websites are not under our control and it is important to check their individual policies. We do ensure that the third party websites we link to are of good and reputable quality.
We cannot be held responsible for any losses from third party sites that are linked to us.
How we inform you of our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, promotions, competitions, products and services of Feel Good Contacts from time to time that we think will be of interest to you.
Where you have given us consent to do so in recent times or in the past, we may contact you by post, email, text message, online, using social media and push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means.
We will need to send you occasional service-related messages, but we won't send you marketing messages unless you opt into this feature. Marketing messages include offers and promotions, health advice and tips. You are not required to receive all these types of messages, and you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe at any time, by either logging into your account and following the directions, or by calling our Customer Services on 0800 458 2090 (UK), 01 514 3614 (Ireland) or 08 05 11 95 32 (France).
LEGITIMATE INTEREST: Where we believe there is a legitimate interest for you to hear from us, we may contact you, for example, if you have left an abandoned basket on our site or if we believe there is a product that you might prefer, based on your recent purchase history. Reminders to renew your lenses are also of legitimate interest so that you do not run out, or have not, in any way, exceeded the recommended duration of the lens/solution life. We will also occasionally send you your balance of reward points that you have collected with us as they can be used to purchase more of your product. Where there is important medical information that relates to products (contact lenses are Medical devices) we will send out information via emails. We ensure to maintain a balance of any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your data for our legitimate interests.
Access to your information, how long we retain it and how you can update it
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to access information held about you (also known as Subject Access Request). If you opt to exercise this right and we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge (within 28 working days).
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us in order to verify identity.
We keep your transactional information and personal details for 15 years, from the time of your last order with us.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. You can also correct or update your personal information by logging into your account from our websites or mobile app.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
Feel Good Contacts is committed to protecting the information with which you provide us.
- We use a trusted payment processing service to process your payment and we do not store your credit/debit card information, with the exception of the expiry dates and last 4 digits of your card number. Your full credit/debit card details will need to be entered on the PCI-compliant payment gateway websites.
- We save your last 4 digits and expiry date of credit or debit card details (received by us from the payment gateways) once your order on our website has been processed, to assist with processing any future orders you make
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our website is secure.
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is password protected and firewall protected.
- Any data we collect may be transferred to and stored at FastHosts.co.uk, the UK’s most reputed and secure data centre.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, although we cannot guarantee the security of your data once transmitted to our website. We will strive to prevent unauthorised access to your data using strict procedures and security features.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 458 2090
- Post: Feel Good Contacts. Unit 1, 146-148 Granville Road, London, NW2 2LD
For material changes to this Policy, Feel Good Contacts will provide notification to affected customers.
Removing Your Details
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active database, please contact us. We will remove all your personal details but certain information regarding your past orders may be archived for analytical purposes.