Auto-Replenish is a quick and easy way of receiving your contact lenses regularly, without having to go online or re-enter your order.
Just choose your contact lenses, enter your prescription; add any additional products (e.g. solutions or eye-drops) you want; and opt in to Auto-Replenish at the check-out. You will need to order a minimum of £15 to activate your Auto-Replenish. Your order will be sent out regularly at the set interval that you specify. The minimum interval that you can set is, every 25 days.
Benefits of Auto-Replenish?
- Free Delivery - on all automated orders from UK customers
- Automatic Ordering - you don't need to remember to top up your supplies, we can do that for you!
- No strings attached - you can cancel whenever you like
- Prescription availability - We will always have your prescription in stock with Auto-Replenish. This is great for people with specific prescriptions
- Feel Good Reward Points – you’ll still earn Feel Good Reward Points with every order, which will be automatically redeemed on your next order when you reach 1000 points.
Select ‘Auto-Replenish’ at the checkout
Sign in to ‘My Account’ and click on the Auto-Replenish tab. Then, simply select ‘Auto-Replenish’ on any previous order.
How to manage Auto-Replenish orders
To manage your Auto-Replenish orders, log in and go to the My Account section. From the ‘Auto-Replenish’ tab, you’ll be able to review your orders and change the schedule and/or frequency of your deliveries.
If you want to change the products, payments details or prescriptions listed; you’ll need to cancel your Auto-Replenish order and create a new one with your preferred details.
For further details, view our full terms and conditions.